- Degree is awarded by SOAS University of London
- Programme Type: Single Honours
- 3 Intakes: January, May, September
- Full time (Classes Monday – Friday)
- Duration: 26 months (Full Time)
Students who receive credit exemptions can complete the degree in a shorter period of time.
This programme will provide students with a strong grounding in specialist knowledge of Business and Management, as well as the knowledge and skills needed to be effective managers in a challenging world. In addition, students will develop an excellent understanding of the key issues shaping international business strategy which will be a big asset in the world of commerce and international trade.
- Introduction to Accounting (15 credits)
- Introductory Economics (15 credits)
- Management and Society (15 credits)
- Organisational Behavior (15 credits)
- Principles and Management of Marketing (15 credits)
- Principles of Management (30 credits)
- Qualitative and Analytical Techniques for Managers (15 credits)
- Born Global Companies (15 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (30 credits)
- Fintech in International Business (15 credits)
- International Business Strategy (15 credits)
- International Marketing 1: The Environment (15 credits)
- Managerial Economics (15 credits)
- Qualitative and Case Study Research (15 credits)
- Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Finance in China (15 credits)
- Financial Strategy (15 credits)
- Forensic Accounting (15 credits)
- International Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- International Marketing 2: Global Markets (15 credits)
- Independent Study Project in International Management (30 credits)
Students who successfully complete all academic requirements of the programme will be awarded the Bachelor of Science Management by SOAS University of London.
Graduating students will have the option to attend the SOAS Graduation ceremonies in Singapore or London.
General Entrance Requirements for Admission:
- 17 years or older at time of registration with the University; AND
- Satisfy course requirements in English; AND
- Three approved *GCE ‘A’/H2 level subjects that are at least grades B, C, C; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma of 28 points overall; OR
- Polytechnic diplomas with a Grade Point Average of ≥ 2.6.
Exemptions will be assessed upon application.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
GCE O Level – C5 or better in English, or an IELTS overall score of at least 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band/skill or equivalent score in another recognised test if they obtained their qualification from countries where English is not the standard medium of instruction and/or their first language.
|Total Programme Fee||S$43,920||S$43,920|
|Student Development Workshop||S$300||S$300|
|Student Pass Processing Fee||–||S$30 nett|
|Student Pass Issuance Fee||–||S$60 nett|
|Multiple Journey VISA||–||S$30 nett|
The above fees are subject to prevailing GST, unless otherwise stated.
FIND OUT MORE
Apply for the next intake now! or you can also contact us for your enquiry.
Advanced Standings for Diploma holders from Polytechnics:
Graduates from our local polytechnics will be able to obtain credit exemptions up to 150 credits.
Click here to find out more. Qualifications not listed can be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learning support and online student resources: SOAS Online Student Services allows students to enrol online, retrieve their exam results and various other SOAS Services.
Students can sign in using their SOAS Student ID and password. This is the same password that students will use for SOAS Student Email access, Course Sign-up and most other SOAS Services.
Teaching staff: Students will be taught by staff from the School of Finance and Management at SOAS. Full details of the lecturing staff can be found here.
Assessment: On undergraduate programmes, work is assessed through a combination of examination and coursework. The coursework may take the form of an essay, project or a presentation. The ratio of exam: coursework varies from course to course and students are advised to consult the course handbook for further details.
Access to Results: Students can access their results through the SOAS Online Student Services using their SOAS Student ID and password.
Academic Appeal Policy and Process: The University publishes degree regulations each academic session for the next academic session. These are the regulations, policies and procedures that govern SOAS’s degrees. Cohorts would be governed by the regulations that come into force for their year of enrolment. These regulations include the University’s procedure for appealing degree outcomes. The regulations can be found at: https://www.soas.ac.uk/registry/degreeregulations/file132991.pdf
Minimum Class Size: The minimum class size for the programme to run is 10 students. In the event that the class cannot commence due to low take-up rate, applicants will be informed at least 2 weeks before programme commencement and refunded their application fee.