NAA offers library services for all staff and students. The library holds a collection of textbooks, as well as reference books, that supports the programmes we offer.
- Students are allowed to borrow up to a maximum of 3 books for a period of 14 days.
- Books must be borrowed in person at the Student Services Counter.
- Students must produce their Student Card, upon loan.
- Students are responsible for all loans borrowed under their name and materials must be returned in good condition.
- Returned items, which are mutilated or damaged, would have to be paid by the borrower.
- Books may only be reserved for a period of 5 working days; thereafter it shall be released for loan.
- Reservation can be done through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renewal will be subjected to availability of books. Students may renew library books which are currently not being reserved.
- Renewal period may be extended for only 14 days from due date.
- Students may renew their books through email at email@example.com.
- All loans should be promptly returned, otherwise, the library overdue fees would be applicable for each overdue item.
- Books may be returned at Student Services during operating hours.
Online Student Resources
Students have access to the University online library resources.
Access the libraries below.
|Room||Floor area (sqm)||Seating capacity|
|Lecture Room 1||45||30|
|Lecture Room 2||75.2||50|
|Lecture Room 3||68.8||45|
|Lecture Room 4||110||73|